Gavin Astor House
Luxury Care Home
RBLI Living has invested in and delivered extensive training in dementia awareness to drive better specialist provision:
- Larger social areas
- Easier outdoor access for all residents
- Better navigation around the home and stimulating themed environments, including a sensory dementia garden
Gavin Astor House has recently undergone a complete refurbishment with the addition of a specialist dementia suite as well as:
- Café Bon Bon – Social Area
- Club Lounge
- New private dining area for residents and families
- Cinema Room
- Large private gardens, including a patio area, woodland walk – bird tables, bird baths, attract wildlife – birds, squirrels, butterflies
- Private outside courtyard area
- Freshly decorated en suite bedrooms , with new TV s, telephone points, shower…
Personalised support for every resident
We understand every resident has their own personal needs and choices when living at Gavin Astor House. We will support every individual to achieve their goals, meet their choices and support their needs.
Gavin Astor House is ideal for anyone who needs support due to age, physical disability, sensory impairment or illness.
At Gavin Astor House we have a devoted in-house Lifestyle and Wellbeing manager to make sure our residents are kept energised, social and engaged with every day life here! Our carers get involved with daily fun activities so no day is ever the same!
- Entertainers come in to the home, singers, theatre etc
- Making crafts, art, painting
- Singing – karaoke – Elvis !
- Themed events – St Patricks Day, St Georges Day, Mothering Sunday
- Games – skittles, balloon volley ball
- Armchair exercises to include pom poms
- out – shopping, garden centre, seaside, Greenwich
- Ice cream van visits to GAH
Our Care Team
One of the many factors that set us apart from other care providers is our friendly, dedicated staff who constantly strive to ensure all our residents’ needs are met. As well as recruiting the right people we are also passionate about developing and enhancing the careers of our employees, helping us all to grow and prosper.
Book Your Tour
Whether you are looking for care for yourself or your loved one, the Gavin Astor House team is committed to helping you from start to finish.
If you’d like to visit Gavin Astor House care home, meet our team and residents, and get a feel for daily life at Gavin Astor House, we are more than happy to arrange a time that works for you.